This website has been designed to provide you with access to information about the Agriculture & Food Systems Institute (AFSI) and its programs and interests.
As a condition of your use of this website, you are prohibited to:
- Break into, access, trespass, use or attempt to break into, access, trespass, or use any other parts of the server(s) which host the website, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by AFSI;
- Inhibit or restrict any other user from accessing or using the website;
- Post or transmit any fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including but not limited to any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would give rise to civil liability, constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, regulation, or rule, infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of third parties;
- Post or transmit any software or information which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component;
- Post or transmit any solicitations, advertisements, pyramid schemes, chain letters, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in flooding or spamming;
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or make any use of any information obtained through the website for commercial purposes without AFSI’s prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by AFSI in the website or pursuant to separate license granted by AFSI); or
- Post, transmit, publish, upload, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of the website itself or any Information obtained from the website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect to works of authorship contained on the website, without AFSI’s prior written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All information provided on this website is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind. Your access to and use of AFSI’s website is at your sole risk. No warranty or representation is made, expressed or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is accurate, current, or complete. Furthermore, AFSI shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damage resulting from the use of, or inability to use, any of the information contained or referenced in this website or any information that is provided through linked websites.
Third-Party Information and Websites
This website contains information supplied by third parties, which may be marked with the name of the source. AFSI does not separately verify the information provided by such third parties. Moreover, such third party information does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of AFSI. AFSI takes no responsibility whatsoever for such information. This website also contains links to other websites which permit you to leave AFSI’s website. AFSI is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AFSI of the third-party website or the content or information provided therein. AFSI does not have any knowledge of or control over the information contained in such other websites. AFSI does not take any responsibility whatsoever for information or content contained on other websites, links contained on other websites or changes to such websites.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
This AFSI website automatically collects and stores the following information about visitors in order to improve usability of the site:
- The internet domain (for example, “abc.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “your university.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and Internet protocol (IP) address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is used to browse the Internet) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the website;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The pages visited; and
- If you search the website, your search queries may be recorded.
Changes to AFSI Website.
AFSI reserves the right to alter the content of this website in any way, at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes or for inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions in the contents hereof. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or other intellectual property of AFSI or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any AFSI copyrights.